LOOK WHAT I FOUND NO.01




BEAUTIFUL FOOD + DRINK: If you have not yet visited the Sunday Suppers site, or you have not stopped by in a while, you have missed a wonderful opportunity to discover great beauty and detail in every culinary creation.

BEAUTIFUL MOTHERHOOD: There is a certain glow that comes about with becoming a mother, and The Glow does a beautiful job portraying the wonderful connection between mother and child.

THE BEAUTY OF NATURAL ROCKS: I just could not go without sharing this wonderful image. There is no doubt that beauty in its natural form is the greatest source of inspiration.

A SECOND CHANCE: Not too long ago, I ran across POTSC, where no matter how far one has gone in the wrong direction, there is a compass provided to regain your path. I love this little quote.





Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "LOOK WHAT I FOUND NO.01"

Post a Comment

Graphics by Fabulous K | Development by Blog Milk Design