HOLIDAY GIVING


During this season, it is amazing how streets and shops seem rather crowded. Everyone looks quite busy searching for the perfect gift, and I cannot help but wonder how much thoughtfulness goes into each one of these purchases. I believe that no matter how simple or extravagant each gift turns out to be; 'thoughtfulness' is the main ingredient in perfect giving.

With the above in mind, I would like to share a few of my favorite gift guides. I hope you get to stop for a minute or two and consider which little gifts will make someone's life more beautiful.

01. L+C holiday gift guide with gifts that give back

02. Gifts for the ladies from Note to Self and Hip Hip Gin Gin

03. Gifts for the gents from Note to Self and Hip Hip Gin Gin

04. Gifts for the hosts from Note to Self 

05. Stocking stuffers from Hip Hip Gin Gin

07. Gifts for kids from Note to Self and Leuie

06. Holiday gift guide from IHOD

I hope you enjoy this season of giving and for those of you who wonder about Santa ..............

Happy Feast of St. Nicholas!



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "HOLIDAY GIVING"

Post a Comment

Graphics by Fabulous K | Development by Blog Milk Design